Lakeshore Habitat for Humanity is seeking to hire an accounting assistant on a part time basis (15-25 hours weekly). This is an entry level position. This person will work under the direction of the staff Accountant and Business Manager. The successful applicant will perform a range of accounting assistant assignments.
- Organization and filing of payables and receivables
- Maintain integrity of financial information·
- Process bank deposit information
- Provide financial information for various management purposes
- Assist in data collection for annual audit
- Assist with the input for the company’s database
- Additional duties as needed
- One year of experience in a related accounting field
- Organized, detail oriented and willing to learn
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment and promote a positive working environment
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Proficiency in computer systems
- Database Experience
Those interested should respond to email@example.com
No walk-ins or calls accepted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin.
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.
By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.