Lakeshore Habitat for Humanity is seeking to hire an accounting assistant on a part time basis (15-25 hours weekly). This is an entry level position. This person will work under the direction of the staff Accountant and Business Manager. The successful applicant will perform a range of accounting assistant assignments.
- Organization and filing of payables and receivables
- Maintain integrity of financial information·
- Process bank deposit information
- Provide financial information for various management purposes
- Assist in data collection for annual audit
- Assist with the input for the company’s database
- Additional duties as needed
- One year of experience in a related accounting field
- Organized, detail oriented and willing to learn
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment and promote a positive working environment
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Proficiency in computer systems
- Database Experience
Those interested should respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
No walk-ins or calls accepted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin.