Escape is hiring for an Administrative Director!
We're waiting for the right person who fits the culture and mission of Escape and is great at managing office operations and money/Quickbooks to join our team!
Hours: 24-32 hours weekly, flexible, between 8:30am and 5:00pm
- Embraces mission and vision of Escape Ministries
- Experience and ability to develop relationships and be a positive role model for young people
- Education and experience in personnel management and supervision.
- Organizational skills in office and fiscal management.
- Familiar with community structure and resources.
- Ability to supervise all employees and maintain a positive work culture.
- Competent in Office software – especially WORD and EXCEL
- Competent in Bookkeeping software – preferably QUICKBOOKS
- Ability to work independently and to problem solve.
- Commitment to respect confidential information of program and clients
- Pass background check
- Communicate with the public using personal contact, phone contact, written word, social media, and newsletter.
- Maintain complete files on all employees and volunteers.
- Monitor and implement policy and procedures for staff and volunteer
- Review all Policies and Procedures on a regularly to ensure that they reflect best practices for the ministry
- Volunteer coordinator
- Maintain ministry fleet
- Serve as the primary liaison with the outside accounting firm.
- Monitor and record all expenses following acceptable accounting procedures, basic bookkeeping.
- Monitor staff schedules and time keeping to insure accurate payroll.
- Monitor all donations and insure that thank-you letters are sent promptly.
- Bank all donations
- Prepare checks for all payments due.
- Prepare current and accurate financial summaries for each Board meeting.
- Participate in development and implementation of annual budget
- Research available grants and write grants
- Analyze success rate of grant applications