Job Title: Associate Recruiter ~ Holland, MI
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Associate Recruiter - Holland, MI to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Associate Recruiter - Holland, MI, you will:
Serve as a resource to Haworth members and supervisors in regards to hourly recruitment administration and activities associated with our fast-paced high volume hiring needs within our manufacturing operations business across North America. Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance the candidate experience and efficiency in the hiring process. Develop consistent and compliant recruiting documentation throughout the hiring process.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Associate or Bachelor degree in business, industrial relations, human resource management or 2 years of college classes in business, industrial relations or human resources management.
- 2 years of additional recruiting or human resources experience.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience in manufacturing recruiting.
- Experience conducting interviews.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Experience with negotiating and selection interviewing.
- Demonstrated decision-making ability.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently while meeting set deadlines.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, up to 20% of the time, including internationally.
- Ability to work extended workdays, flexible hours and weekends to screen and interview applicants outside normal workday hours.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or 616.393.1600.