Come work for B2 Outlet Stores! We are a family owned, friendly, team-oriented retail company committed to giving back. We strive to treat our employees like family. Come join our team!
Come join our temporary bin store team in Holland MI. This store will be open from October2022-March of 2023 and then we will find you a new home in one of our other local locations!
Hiring part time and full time!
We are looking for Bin Store Associates to join our Bin Store in Holland to provide excellent customer service! Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers and staff feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services, and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
The right candidate will be 18 years or older.
40 hours Tuesday-Saturday
- Ensuring that all product is put out and organized according to the policy and direction of the Team Lead and above
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards; including but not limited to: cleaning, trash maintenance, product placements, etc.
- Communicate and train our mission and vision
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance
- Ensure that store presentation is always optimized
- Optimize guest check out experience, ensuring that all customers receive fast, efficient, and friendly service.
- Address guest concerns in a professional manner, always seeking guest satisfaction
- Promote B2 Outlet Stores through daily connections and contacts outside of the store
- Additional duties as needed
- Models’ generosity, seeking always to represent B2 in the best way possible
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Familiar with and the ability to use POS system
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- High school degree/GED
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift items weighing 50 lbs or less
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
Apply at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/B2-Outlet-Stores/jobs