Behavioral Health Technician - Youth Autism Specialist - ABA
MOKA is seeking Youth Autism Specialists to work 1:1 with children, teens and young adults in their homes or clinic center in Kent County. The Youth Autism Specialist will provide Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention and other Applied Behavioral Interventions under the supervision of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst. These positions are part-time with flexible day and evening hours. Positions start at $18.55 hourly.
- Provide Applied Behavioral Interventions to children, teens or young adults as directed by the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, treatment team, behavior and treatment plans, and assessments
- Participate and contribute to meetings inside and outside the agency as requested by your supervisor
- Ensure safety and well- being of individuals served, including supporting those individuals in safety-related issues
- Complete progress notes to agency standards
- Maintain and submit accurate and timely records and reports, both manual and electronic
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, including maintaining appropriate professional boundaries
- High School diploma or equivalent required and prior experience working with individuals with autism or similar disabilities.
- College education preferred in related field such as Behavioral Analysis, Psychology, Social Work, Education, Communication Disorders, Behavioral Science, Special Education or Human Development. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- The Youth Autism Specialist is ideal for Teachers, Paraprofessionals and Caregivers.
- Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology students are encouraged to apply.
- Reliable means of transportation and an acceptable driving record.
- Evening availability required.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate**
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - $1000 a semester to employees working an average of 20 hours a week after 3 months of employment.
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement**
- Flexible part-time schedules**
- Paid Time Off (PTO)**
- 401(k) match**
- Professional Development Opportunities*
Interested? Please go to moka.org/careers and complete the online application.