Bilingual Administrative Assistant
A local Holland non-profit is looking to hire a Bilingual Administrative Assistant. This is a 1st shift position that pays $14.25/hr. This is a long-term position that requires knowledge of Excel.
Bilingual Administrative Assistant Highlights
- 1st shift
- Long-term contract position
Qualifications for Bilingual Administrative Assistant:
- Good with computers
- Ability to multi-task
- Office experience helpful
- Must be able to speak fluent English and Spanish
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Holland, MI
Position Type: Long-Term Contract
Apply Online or at Our Office! Express can help you find the right job that is a good fit for your skills and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Ways to Apply
- Visit our office at 660 Chicago Dr Holland MI 49423
- Call our office at 616-499-2199
- Send an e-mail with your resume to email@example.com
- Download our ExpressJobs app on Apple App Store or Google Play!
Benefits of Working with Express
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit, Free Debit Card or Paper Check options
- Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay and Paid Medical Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits available immediately
- Free Online Training and Certifications
- Scholarship opportunities
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan and Holland- Muskegon, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, familial status, disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Our Location: 1848 E. Sherman Blvd, Muskegon MI 49442 or 660 Chicago Dr Holland MI 49423