Business Process Analyst II
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 4 weeks paid time off plus an option to purchase an additional week
- Priority Health Insurance
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
We are currently looking for a Business Process Analyst to join our team. This is a fully remote position supporting our Ludington, MI plant.
As a Business Process Analyst you will:
Assist end-users, acting as “super user” for technical or business functions, by troubleshooting and/or correcting system and process issues. Facilitates technologies and training to create and maintain harmony among systems, business processes, and members. Advises business leaders on process definition, improvement, systems, metrics, performance, and best practices. Serves as liaison and provides influence, coordination, and communication between business functional area(s) and Information Services (IS). Leads business groups through change management activities before, during, and after system deployment. Provides leadership in process definition and execution of business functional activities. Translates business requirements into system and process designs.
- Leads business members in process mapping, process reviews, and identification of process improvements to ensure clear understanding of processes required for business area to efficiently operate. Leads continuous improvement activities, suggesting policy and procedure changes as needed.
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements and specifications. Assists IS resources with explanation of requests for IS development, including design/selection of automated solutions and definition of process alternatives, to ensure appropriate solution definition and selection.
- Assists with defining business case for projects/requests. Supports business members with identification of benefits and other costs to support request approval process.
- Recommends assignment of priorities for projects and work requests with business user councils and IS management to ensure resources are properly allocated.
- Supports system deployments and enhancements. Identifies changes in business environment and potential impacts to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications and work with IS to plan change.
- Conducts pre- and post-readiness audits and participates in decision making for “Go/No Go” decision and end to hypercare.
- Understands system configuration set ups as required to meet business process needs. Conducts unique and/or complex-level tasks beyond end-user level to ensure global process execution and data integrity.
- Develops training plans and documentation to support ongoing business needs; conducts training.
- Participates in testing activities to support system deployments or enhancements
- Recommends team member assignments for system upgrades and deployments for both business and IS resources to ensure efficient work allocation and delivery. Assists with prioritizing Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP)-related IS requests.
- Motivates team members and assists with evaluation of performance during and after projects; contributes to member Performance and Development Plans as requested to drive alignment with member performance goals.
- Presents project status to business steering committees and IS management to ensure visibility to progress, results, issues, and decision points.
- Develops engineering detail and documentation to support Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) Engineering Change Notifications (ECNs).
- Conducts regular audits of standards to assure accuracy.
- Troubleshoots system, process, and production issues on daily basis to determine processing issues and develop/implement best solutions. Assists with system, material, print, equipment, and process issues to ensure customer orders are correct and on time.
- Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to other super users in similar functional area as required.
- Travels overnight, including internationally, away from corporate offices, at times with very short notice.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing/Industrial Technology, Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Systems, or related business field or equivalent. In lieu of degree, you must have an additional 2 years of relevant experience for every year of schooling not completed.
- 5 years engineering, information services, or related leadership experience, including participation on successful project teams OR 5 years SAP business functional area experience in one or more key SAP modules OR 3 years experience as Business Process Analyst I.
- Ability to support Central and Eastern time zones.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, at times with short notice, up to 50% of time.
- Current and continuing right to work in U.S. without sponsorship
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience with SAP
- Excellent organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Manufacturing, Engineering, or Planning experience in a plant environment
- Understanding of lean philosophies; ability to lead to and facilitate continuous improvement activities or initiatives using lean tools.
- Experience training individuals or groups at all levels
- Microsoft Excel skills
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.