Zeeland Public Schools has openings for Childcare Assistants at Adams Elementary School, Lincoln Elementary School, Woodbridge Elementary School and the Early Childhood Center. The Childcare Assistant will provide assistance in the daily care of the preschool-aged children attending wrap around care.
- Supervise and implement developmentally appropriate activities for the children.
- Prepare material to support classroom activities.
- Exhibit enthusiasm and initiative; maintain positive communication with parents and co-workers.
- Perform health related functions as required by law.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have experience and a desire to work with children.
- Knowledge of early childhood development is necessary.
- Completed 12 clock hours of annual training, in addition to CPR, first aide, and bloodborne pathogen training.
- Must be cooperative, dependable, positive, and enthusiastic.
4.5 Hours Monday through Friday (6:30 am – 8:30 am and 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm)
$11.13 - $11.71 per hour
Please apply at https://www.zps.org/jobs