Configuration Data Analyst
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 4 weeks paid time off plus an option to purchase an additional week
- Priority Health Insurance
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
We are currently looking for a Configuration Date Analyst I, II, or III to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Configuration Date Analyst, you will:
Ensure successful data structure and configuration of product and associated data through consistent application of policies, procedures, training, and quality standards. Develop and promote data and process standards and apply knowledge of integrated systems to optimize and implement effective data flow to support business requirements. Maintain and contribute broad knowledge of product, technology, software and/or systems to provide analysis for development of key performance metrics, identification of continuous improvement opportunities, and tracking thereof. Provide leadership and project management for implementations and improvements to products and processes. Work with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Data Manager to develop new data processes and/or system developments to drive continuous improvements in data value stream.
- Develops and uses diverse and thorough understanding of integrated computer systems to configure data and implement processes for ordering and manufacturing systems.
- Creates more complex configuration rules and related information to support product configuration data sets, as well as Bills of Material (BOMs) and routings.
- Utilizes knowledge of product requirements and configuration programming to create and maintain product models to validate and price sales order items and/or configure BOMs and manufacturing routings.
- Develops and implements testing strategies to confirm configuration of product models to match both product intent and marketing documentation.
- Creates Change Orders to document, communicate, and drive proper workload of data changes throughout organization and, ultimately, applicable data management systems, to support New Product Introduction (NPI) and Maintenance of Business (MOB), through product, BOM, and process routings introductions and changes.
- Troubleshoots system, process, or data issues, and uses root cause analysis to recommend changes in data, processes, or systems to avoid similar issues in future.
- Applies system, process, and product knowledge while working with team members to implement data changes in controlled manner, using change order systems and cooperative team practices.
- Resolves more complex data entry and process issues when problems are identified. Facilitates reduction or elimination of Remedy Force tickets regarding order entry and order processing issues through use of root cause analysis to drive reduction in common causes of errors and improve customer-facing performance.
- Coordinates development of metrics to measure various facets of customer satisfaction.
- Leads data management within corporate finish database to assist with data accuracy and consistency.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management or similar field
- 2 years formal education from technical school, college, or certification program in computer science, computer information systems, or computer systems engineering.
- 2 years experience directly related to duties and responsibilities defined, including experience in manufacturing and/or with configuration systems such as Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) Variant Configuration, Price Conditions or Sales Order Bills; Baan; or Professional Engineering (ProE).
- 4 years experience directly related to duties and responsibilities defined, including experience in manufacturing and/or with configuration systems such as Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) Variant Configuration, Price Conditions or Sales Order Bills; Baan; or Professional Engineering (ProE).
- Current and continuing right to work in U.S. without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Manufacturing process experience
- Search and Query Language (SQL) experience
- Experience with data reporting and analysis, using tools such as Microsoft Power Business Intelligence (BI), Business Objects, or Forest & Trees
- Practical Experience using tools such as, but not limited to WinShuttle or LeverX which support improved user interface with ERP systems.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
EEO, ADA, AA Statement
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 393-1600.