* Multiple positions available
Our Controls Engineering teams are made of talented engineers who enjoy thinking outside the box with their team to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement and document control systems for various types of automated equipment.
- Conduct the electrical/hydraulic pneumatic design, peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation with the appropriate build and electrical teams.
- Ensure that equipment is designed and programmed to customer and/or JR Automation build specifications using standard techniques and approach.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year College or university in related engineering field, or six years related experience and/or training.
Skills You’ll Have:
- Exposure to industry, equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Preferred skills
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of equipment; up to 25% travel expected yearly.
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia with over $600M in sales.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking and a passion for technology. Come think, solve, and create with us!