* Multiple Positions Available
- Design, implement and document control systems for various types of automated equipment.
- Conduct the electrical/hydraulic pneumatic design, peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation with the appropriate build and electrical teams.
- Ensure that equipment is designed and programmed to customer and/or JR Automation build specifications using standard techniques and approach.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year College or university in related engineering field, or six years related experience and/or training.
- Exposure to industry, equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of equipment; up to 25% travel expected yearly.
Covid-19 Disclaimer: The health & safety of everyone at JR Automation is critical to our success. As an essential employee, you will work onsite at one of our facilities and follow the policies & practices in the JR Automation Covid-19 Safe Work Playbook. Social distancing, mask-wearing, and capacity limits are a few of the strategies we utilize.