We are currently looking for a Corporate Ergonomist to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Corporate Ergonomist, you will:
Conduct ergonomics research and testing, including pressure mapping and comfort studies, for development of new products, review of existing products, experimental concepts, and evaluation of competitors' products. Educate internal and external customers on their need for and Haworth's commitment to ergonomics. Ensure Haworth products are world-class and maintain highest level of safety and well-being for Haworth’s customers.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Master’s degree in Human Factors Engineering, Applied Psychology, Behavioral Science, Experimental Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in ergonomics
- Possess and maintain Associate Ergonomics Professional (AEP) certification
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, Michigan without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE) certification preferred.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Must have excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills.
- PC and keyboard/mouse skills; working familiarity with corporate-supported software (i.e., word processing, spreadsheet, presentation) required.
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data sets and make recommendations for project improvement
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.