When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 3 weeks paid vacation and an option to purchase an additional week
- Choice of Priority Health or BlueCross BlueShield
- Newly renovated on-site gym open 24 hours
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
We are currently looking for a Customer Project Specialist - Holland, MI (hybrid) to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Customer Project Specialist - Holland, MI (hybrid), you will:
Coordinates medium- to large-sized client projects, including monitoring and coordinating applicable timelines, client requirements, product solutions, schedule development, manufacturing coordination, quality, safety, and onsite coordination to ensure successful deliveries, installation, and customer satisfaction.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Five years experience directly related to this field.
- Experience with Microsoft Project & project scheduling.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience in Access Flooring or Primary Construction.
- Experience utilizing Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP) software.
- Knowledge of transportation and manufacturing practices
- Experience working in supply chain and cultivating customer relationships.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Knowledge of operational structure of construction, architectural, and building firms and workflow analysis and management.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and/or technical manuals.
- Great communication and experience in project management.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://careers.haworth.com/job-invite/16064/.
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.