Data Systems Coordinator- part time
Position Summary: Provides reporting and technical support as it pertains to donors and members of the organization utilizing the donor management software and the member management software. This position oversees the integrity of the information in both the donor database and the membership database, insuring consistency in both. This position reports to and works closely with the Senior Accountant by providing value based data and information to Team Leaders that aligns with departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Oversee the timely and accurate input/update of information in the donor database and membership database
- Responsible for the membership database as it pertains to entry, imports/exports, cleanup, tracking and custom reporting.
- Assists with duties relating to donation processing: entry and receipt processing ensuring consistency between the donor database and the financial accounting software
- Assists in updating customizations in both the membership database and donor database
- Produces custom statistical reports and lists pertaining to donors and members as requested by the Leadership team
- Analyzes reports for accuracy and applicable content, resolves discrepancies
- Assists with the preparation of various mailings for both donors and members via creation and usage of lists, mail merges, etc.
- Maintains procedures ensuring the security of donor and member data
- Stays current of donor and membership software updates and upgrades, disseminating information to staff as needed
- Provide assistance with basic accounting tasks pertaining to the financial accounting software
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma Required, Associates degree or higher preferred
- Course work in computer science, business administration, accounting or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience utilizing at least one specialized computer program, preferably one that supports donor or member management.
- Ability to use advanced features of a database or spreadsheet software to prepare a variety of custom reports
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook computer applications
- Strong organizational, problem solving and planning skills, ability to function under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail