Direct Support Professional - Residential
Love what you do. Love where you work. MOKA is hiring Residential Support to work in Residential settings throughout Ottawa county. Positions available in Grand Haven, West Olive, Holland, Allendale and Zeeland.
Positions start at $15.30 - $15.78 per hour and a $500.00 Sign on bonus and opportunities for overtime pay.
Retention bonus also paid each quarter as follows:
Full time employees will receive an additional $500.00 every quarter
Part time employees will receive an additional $250.00 every quarter
Full time and part time positions available on 1st/2nd/3rd Shifts. No experience needed, MOKA provides paid training.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Residential Support Staff cares for individuals with disabilities in a residential environment.
Essential Functions: Include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Advocates for those served on personal and family level.
- Observes and documents changes in the physical and mental condition of those served
- Administers first aid and simple nursing procedures as needed.
- Ensures the privacy and dignity of those served and reports any suspected abuse or neglect.
- Administers programs to individuals and documents progress, as prescribed.
- Assists in meal preparation, cleaning, small home repairs and light residential maintenance duties.
Must be 18, a high school diploma or GED is preferred and have a valid drivers license.
These positions offer flexible schedules, paid training, paid time off, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement and health, dental and vision insurance for positions meeting eligibility requirements.
Please visit moka.org and apply online today! In order to be considered for an open position the application must be completed.'