Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors and answering telephone calls to our main number.
- Opening/closing of office and overseeing day to day needs.
- Handle reservations for rooms on campus using EMS software.
- Scheduling student workers for technical needs.
- Handling reservations for outside rentals.
- Processing invoices and payments for weddings, apartment rentals, and events.
- Following up on credit card issues with online registration.
- Coordinating the online registration system, RegFox.
- Backup support for ticketing operations.
- Schedule workers and space for design, press release, and digital access management students.
- Projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will have an associate's degree, with a bachelor's degree preferred. Relevant customer service experience is preferred. The candidate needs to be extremely personable, flexible, and enjoy working with college students. Excellent oral and written communication skills, creative problem solving skills, and an ability to present calmness in the midst of a lively atmosphere are all important aspects to this position. Experience with computer office systems, Google, and other computer systems is preferred. The willingness and ability to learn new computer systems is essential.Application Instructions
As part of the online application, candidates are asked to upload the following documents as separate files: cover letter, resume, and list of three references who will be contacted by Hope College.
Click here to learn more and apply!