When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst - BuzziSpace to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Financial Analyst - BuzziSpace, you will:
Be the lead U.S Finance person for BuzziSpace, a European based company that is part of the Haworth Family. In this unique role you will support BuzziSpace North America finance and accounting processes, including account reconciliations, invoicing and cash management, sales tax compliance, monthly close, intercompany reconciliations, financial reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual audit, and budgeting processes. This position works with the CFO of BuzziSpace and our Haworth Corporate Finance team to deliver Financial insight.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 years of professional accounting or finance experience.
- Ability to travel 3-5 times a year overnight, away from corporate, including internationally.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience collaborating in an international organization.
- Experience working with ERP systems, such as SAP.
- Experience with supporting corporate business groups.
- Experience supporting multiple functions of finance or accounting (invoicing, tax compliance, payroll, etc.).
- Advanced Excel skills to gather, analyze and report data.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong accounting, analysis, problem solving and data gathering skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and collaborative skills.
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1131.