Finish Color Technician
Position- Finish Color Technician
The responsibilities for this position include mixing and matching stains to develop and match custom colors, applying stains and finishes to our wood products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mixing and matching stain needed for production and customer samples.
- Maintaining proper labeling and communication of mix materials to Finish Team for use in production.
- Working with other team leads and managers on special projects as they arise.
- This position has the flexibility to be full time, part time, or contract.
- 5 years of experience with mixing stain colors and working with veneer, wood tape and solid wood finish processes.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to do frequent lifting and stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent attendance record.
About The Worden Group
Since our founding in 1949, Worden, based in Holland, Michigan has delivered superior craftsmanship and exceptional quality furniture that stands the test of time for generations of use. With our passionate, skilled and valued team we create products through user-based design in a way that enhances collaboration, harmonizes technology and supports healthy ergonomics.