Girls 8th Grade Soccer Coach
Hamilton Community Schools invites qualified coaches to apply for the available 8th Grade Girls Soccer Coach position.
- 18 years of age and a high school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred experience coaching/playing at the high school/college level
- Demonstrates dependability and promptness
- Can establish effective and prompt communication between players, parents and other members of the coaching staff
- Ability to assume responsibility for supervising students
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff, parents and the general public with the understanding that confidentiality should be exhibited.
- Ability to instruct our student-athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary to realize individual and team success.
- Ability to foster individual improvement in the skills of the game
- Provide a foundation for integrity, pride of accomplishment, sportsmanship, self-discipline, goal setting, teamwork and self-confidence.
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director/MS Principal
PAY RATE: According to Schedule B of the HEA Collective Bargaining Agreement
All applicants should apply using the online application system.
Any questions can be sent to Eric Talsma, Athletic Director email@example.com
WHO ARE WE?
Hamilton Community Schools is a rural district located in West Michigan south of Holland and east of Saugatuck. Our well-maintained district consists of four elementary buildings (Bentheim, Blue Star, Hamilton Elementary, and Sandyview) along with one middle school, one high school, and Hamilton FLEX (Virtual, Blended, and Shared Time options). Hamilton prides itself on being a big district (135 square miles) with a small-town feel.
Hamilton Community Schools is one of 18 member public school districts within the Ottawa Intermediate School District (OAISD). Our district consists of 400 employees and over 2,400 full-time students and 1,100 non-public students in a variety of programs and formats. Hamilton Community Schools is known throughout the state as a premier district balancing a small-town atmosphere with educational innovation to meet the needs of each learner. The focus on K-12 academics, work-based learning, athletics, and the arts makes Hamilton a destination district. WE are HAWKEYES!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hamilton Community Schools is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, color, height, weight, marital status, familial status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status with applicable state and federal laws.
DISTRIBUTION: Internal / External