Haworth Key Account Manager
Job Title: Haworth Key Account Manager for Cappellini ~ Holland, MI, Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX
We are currently looking for a Haworth Key Account Manager to join the Cappellini team. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a contemporary and avant-garde brand, that is part of Haworth Family. Cappellini and Haworth have a proven track record of a very successful collaboration in the US market.
The Haworth Key Account Manager will report to the Cappellini VP Americas and will have the sole objective to facilitate and grow the Cappellini sales with Haworth Inc., by activating and reaching out directly to the powerful network of Haworth Collection dealers across the US territory. This role may be based out of Holland, MI, Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX.
As a Haworth Key Account Manager, you will:
• Act as the Cappellini ambassador and create strong relationships with all key decision makers within Haworth and dealer network.
• Actively manage Haworth as Cappellini’s largest key account and distribution partner in the US, ensuring the achievement of the sales targets.
• Visit the Haworth Collection Dealers across the territory ensuring a strong representation of Cappellini as part of the Haworth Collection and driving sales.
• Create strong day-to-day relationships with the Dealer principals and specifiers to ensure Cappellini products will be specified in projects.
• Increase the visibility of Cappellini products with product displays at Haworth headquarters and with all Haworth Collection Dealers.
• Manage joint A&D calls & presentations with Haworth promoting Cappellini.
• Monitor sales performance and provide regular sales data reporting (sales, pipeline, etc.).
• Provide ongoing sales training to Haworth and act as the go-to reference person for specific product information requests.
• Actively provide support Haworth associates and Haworth dealers during project tenders and liaise with Italy for special custom product requests.
• Actively develop ideas for Cappellini product promotions and sales events within Haworth.
• Provide valuable input and feedback for product improvements and new product development.
• Continuously search for ways to improve/optimize our business with Haworth.
Do you have these required qualifications?
• Bachelor’s degree OR 1 year of furniture sales experience for every 1 year of education in lieu of bachelor's degree.
• 3 additional years in furniture sales.
• Ability to work in Holland MI, Chicago, IL or Dallas TX.
• Ability to work with a remote team (NYC and Italy).
• Travel away from “home” offices up to 70% of time with occasional overnight or international travel to visit other Haworth offices and dealers.
• Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
• Degree in Industrial/Interior Design preferred.
• Haworth experience OR experience working within contract furniture or commercial interiors industry.
• Experience working with dealers.
• Experience with Catia, Solid Works, AutoCAD.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
• Demonstrated strong collaborator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work independently to meet goals and maintain high performance.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of integrity.
• Design savvy.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.