Information Security Manager
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 4 weeks paid vacation and an option to purchase an additional week
- Priority Health Insurance
- Newly renovated on-site gym open 24 hours
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
Are you a natural leader looking to translate your ideas into reality?
Are you ready to take action to implement your creative visions?
Are you passionate about technology?
Haworth is the perfect fit for you. We are currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join our team in Holland, MI. This position has agile days. This role will be onsite at our headquarters in Holland 2-3 days per week and remote 1-2 days per week.
This role is an exciting opportunity to lead the reorganization of our information security department in a fresh and innovative way. As a key influencer in the company, you'll have the chance to make a meaningful impact on every aspect of the business as it relates to cyber security. While this position may require a rigorous approach at first, your leadership skills will be vital in driving the growth and success of the entire department. You'll be responsible for safeguarding our data and managing Haworth’s cybersecurity practice. Rest assured no two days are alike and each day is filled with new and inspiring challenges.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or similar field of study (In lieu of degree, 1 year of additional work experience is needed for every year of education not complete)
- 10 years of experience in technology support with security technologies
- 5 years experience in security architecture and process definition
- 4 years experience leading others in a supervisory role
- Current and continuing right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Certification in security desired (CISSP, CISM, or CASP+)
- History of dealing with technology and dealing with customers
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
EEO, ADA, AA Statement
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.