When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 3 weeks paid vacation and an option to purchase an additional week
- Choice of Priority Health or BlueCross BlueShield
- Newly renovated on-site gym open 24 hours
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
We are currently looking for an Information Systems Business Process Analyst to join our team in Holland, MI.
As an Information Systems Business Process Analyst, you will:
Provide primary coordination and communication between Information Services (IS) and business functional area(s). Consult with business leaders on process definition, improvement, systems, metrics, performance, and best practices. Facilitate gathering of requirements, definitions, proposals, and justifications for systems and system enhancements. Plan and manage medium- to large-sized IS development projects. Assure delivery of systems support and information technology to business needs. Seek support to apply global view; support Haworth sector/location as assigned.
- Partners with business area in process mapping, process reviews, and identification of process improvements to ensure clear understanding of processes required for business area to operate efficiently.
- Assists Information Services (IS) customers with clarification of requests for IS development, including design/selection of automated solutions and definition of process alternatives, to ensure appropriate solution definition and selection.
- Compiles business case for projects/requests, contributing IS-based costs. Assists business members with identification of benefits and other costs to support request approval process.
- Coordinates assignment of priorities for projects and work requests with business user councils and IS management to ensure resources are allocated properly.
- Manages medium- to large-sized IS projects; provides project management framework/methodology for all team members to deliver desired result.
- Recommends team member assignments for both IS and business resources to ensure efficient work allocation and delivery.
- Motivates team members and assists with evaluation of performance during projects; contributes to member Performance and Development Plans as requested to drive alignment with member performance goals.
- Presents project status to IS management and business steering committees to ensure visibility to progress, results, issues, and decision points.
- Travels overnight away from corporate offices, at times with very short notice, including internationally.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance, Information Management, related business field, or equivalent job-specific work experience.
- 5 years business functional area experience or systems development related experience with participation on successful project teams.
- Ability to be on call (goal is to be on call 1 week per month)
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
- Current and continuing right to work in U.S. without sponsorship
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- 10 or more years of business functional area experience or systems development related experience.
- Experience with budget preparation and administration in manufacturing industry and/or as consultant
- Very comfortable with SAP FICO modules.
- HR experience is a plus.
- Experience supporting a manufacturing industry.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.