Intake and Data Specialist
The Intake and Data Specialist will conduct client intake sessions as well as collect and analyze data for programs.
Responsibilities and Duties
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct client intake sessions and enter data into the client database.
- Maintain therapist portal and therapist portion of website.
- Manage therapist contact lists.
- Process and track referrals for School Outreach program and report on participation numbers
- Additional administrative responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in field of psychology or social work preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM programs preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Analytical skills with particular attention to detail
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.
By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.