Join an enthusiastic and friendly team of passionate people who make a difference in older adults lives. Program assistants provide personalized care to participants in the program including personal care needs, socialization, activity facilitation, and promoting participant engagement.
Position Summary: Provides technical assistance and support pertaining to basic computer systems, hardware and software for staff. This position is responsible for answering questions and assisting users with software issues in a timely manner, installing basic hardware, and providing training when needed. This position works closely with other members of the team in accomplishing goals and meeting timelines.
IT/Help Desk Job Responsibilities:
• Installs or assists staff in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and docking stations.
• Loads specific basic software packages such as operating systems and other applications into computers
• Oversees the log of open help desk tickets with outsourced IT support company. Follows up on tickets ensuring satisfactory resolution of requested assistance.
• Maintains a thorough working knowledge of membership software and is responsible for operational system updates and customizations
• Assists managers and staff with the procurement of necessary equipment and peripheral components.
• Maintains inventory records of all company computer related equipment.
• Upon request from staff create customized reports utilizing the membership software to aid in forecasting and decision-making processes
• Works as the lead staff member regarding research and review of new software applications as it pertains to our business and strategic plan based upon input from the Leadership team
• High School Diploma Required, Associates degree or higher preferred
• Course work in computer science, business administration or a related field preferred
• At least 1-2 years of experience in an IT/Help Desk position or relevant IT Support role
• Knowledgeable in Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Software suite of products
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, problem solving and planning skills, ability to function under pressure and meet tight deadlines