At CS Erickson, we value people, planning, and customer experience. Our team is driven to redefine what is expected from an electrical and technology solutions provider. We strive to be our clients' most trusted partner by creating smart environments that empower them to do their best work.
We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven company that is solving current and future electrical, energy, automation, and technology needs. With that growth comes opportunities to advance your career. Whether you are seeking an entry level role or bringing years of experience, you will find opportunities to leverage your skills and reach your full potential.
Electricians with CSE have the unique opportunity to be a part of building the future. We work across various markets, increasing employee’s exposure to new technologies and trends. This cutting-edge experience requires our team to be industry leading problem solvers with solid planning and trouble shooting skills. Those with strong character and teamwork move up quickly, allowing for personal growth and career advancement. Our electricians are responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting and maintenance through well-versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Provide general support to the construction technicians and installers as needed
- Install and layout conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic control systems and feeders
- Install motor feeders and makes standard motor connections
- Analyze blueprints effectively for job site knowledge
- Analyze upcoming tasks and anticipates equipment, procedures and training
- Demonstrate the ability to complete an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and size
- Opportunity to lead small crews (2-5 electricians)
- Enforce a safe jobsite and maintains compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards
- Demonstrate excellent customer relations though utilization of effective problem-solving technique
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERTISE:
- Must have a current Journeyman or Master's license
- 4+ years in the electrical field
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to read and understand electrical prints.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 35lbs
- Must be able to work on feet for prolonged periods of time while using tools and perform repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping