Life Enrichment Coordinator - Independent Living
Resthaven is offering a fun and friendly atmosphere for you to grow and take care of your community while providing life enrichment activities to our amazing residents at our Independent Living facility, The Warm Friend, downtown Holland!
As a life enrichment coordinator position you get to plan, schedule, and lead quality wellness activities and programming for residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality.
Education & Experience:
We are looking for someone who has experience working with the elderly community. College course work in recreational therapy, social work, gerontology, or human services preferred.
Perks of working at Resthaven
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Great Resident to Staff ratio
- Amazing team atmosphere
- Faith based mission driven environment
- Choose your co-worker program (referral bonus)
- Wage depends on Experience
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 - $19.44