The Box Truck Driver will be responsible for delivering skids from our warehouse location to stores, and placing merchandise into locations located at our stores.
- Safely operates a delivery vehicle from warehouse location to stores and back
- Accurately delivers products by pallet from the delivery truck and placing merchandise into locations located at our stores/auction site
- Verifies receipt of order with manager on site
- Safely operates a Hi-Lo
- Safely operates a pallet jack
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
- Promotes B2 Great Lakes through daily connections and contacts outside the office
- Chauffer's License is required
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Good record-keeping skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Practices “Respectful Workplace” behaviors always.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, and recognizes the need to alter schedule, particularly in a multi-shift organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum Special Certifications or Technical Skills:
Preferred type of experience the job requires:
- Prior box truck driving, with required license.
- Basic warehouse and/or Distribution Center knowledge is recommended; demonstrated success working in a production environment is helpful.
- Frequent lifting and carrying of products weighing 5 to 60 pounds.
- Frequent pushing or pulling of material and/or equipment.
- Frequent sitting while driving
- Regular reaching, bending, stooping, kneeling, and twisting.
- Repetitive motion and substantial movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures dependent on external climate.
- Moderate noise level from DC conveyor/sortation system and powered industrial equipment.
- Occasional vibration if/when operating powered industrial equipment.
- Potential exposure to fumes and airborne particles.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Zeeland, MI 49464: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Apply at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/B2-Outlet-Stores/jobs