When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 4 weeks paid time off and an option to purchase an additional week
- Priority Health Insurance
- Newly renovated on-site gym open 24 hours
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
We are currently looking for a Logistics Analyst to join our team in Holland.
As a Logistics Analyst , you will:
Analyze financial, operational, and performance data for Logistics functions. Study data to understand, predict, and provide recommendations on service, quality, and cost improvements. Procure and manage carrier base. Support bid activity, new product launches/existing program revisions.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business. or equivalent job specific experience
- 5 years of experience in Logistics, Distribution, and/or Supply Chain analysis
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Continuing education in Supply Chain, Data Engineering, or Finance
- Negotiation experience
- ERP system experience (SAP)
- Transportation Management Systems (Manhattan) experience
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of carrier boiler plate agreements including, but not limited to, experience in negotiating agreements and engaging legal support as needed.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment required.
- Ability to solve complex problems with original and independent thinking.
- Familiarity with Haworth's Systems, Applications, Processes specifically Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP), Transportation Management (Manhattan), Business Objects, Power BI and Qlikview software applications preferred.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
EEO, ADA, AA Statement
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at email@example.com or (616)-393-1600.