- Assembly of equipment per mechanical drawings.
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Execute ISO Quality standards.
- Communicate with the Machine Build Lead on open issues and progress during the build process.
- Successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
- Assist with preparing material for secondary processes (material finishing, heat treat, and deburring).
- Effectively and safely operate: Mill, Lathe, Drill Press, Surface Grinder, Saws, Shears & Presses
- High school diploma, or equivalent certification.
- Related vocational education preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Intermediate proficiency reading part and assembly drawings.
- Proven mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and quality.
- Proven ability to accept direction and complete tasks as assigned while working as part of a team or individually.
- Travel to customer sites & other JR locations up to 20% of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to maintain a steady pace while bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, and climbing onto and beneath machines.
- Ability to obtain a Hi-Lo (Fork Lift), Aerial Platform and Overhead Crane license, along with Lock Out Tag Out training.
- Ability to provide own hand tools and tool box suitable for the job (a list of those recommended will be provided).
Covid-19 Disclaimer:JR Automation Covid-19 Safe Work Playbook
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.
By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.