Evoqua Water Technologies is seeking a 1st Shift Assembler/Custom Machine Builder to join the team at our custom machine building facility in Holland, MI. Evoqua offers a competitive salary, a $1000 sign-on bonus, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off within first year of employment, and a safe and family-oriented work environment. The position includes building custom machines from start to finish based off mechanical and electrical prints.
In addition, the ideal candidate should possess:
• A good attendance record and be on time ready to work.
• Be able to read and understand mechanical (blueprints) and electrical schematics.
• Have good mechanical skills with a focus on safety and quality.
• Be able to maintain a steady pace working in a manufacturing environment with bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, up to 11 hours a day,
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs as required.
• Be able to work as part of a team and also individually.
• Provide their own hand tools suitable for the job. ( a list of those recommended will be provided )
• Some computer knowledge for entering in daily transactions.
• Forklift experience is highly desired. The candidate will be required to obtain a Hi-lo license while employed with Evoqua
• A high school diploma or GED is required for all employment with Evoqua.