Machine Builder II- 2nd or 3rd shift
Evoqua Water Technologies is seeking a Machine Builder II for the 2nd or 3rd shift to join the team at our custom machine building facility in Holland, MI. Evoqua offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off within first year of employment, and a safe and family-oriented work environment. Plus a $1,000 sign on bonus. The position includes building custom machines from start to finish based off mechanical and electrical prints. The ideal candidate may have experience with testing, repairing, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems. This is a first shift hourly position. There is the potential for some O/T.
In addition, the ideal candidate should possess:
• A good attendance record and be on time ready to work.
• Be able to read and understand mechanical (blueprints) and electrical schematics.
• Have good mechanical skills with a focus on safety and quality.
• Be able to maintain a steady pace working in a manufacturing environment with bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, up to 11 hours a day,
• be able to lift up to 50 lbs as required.
• Be able to work as part of a team and also individually.
• Provide their own hand tools suitable for the job. ( a list of those recommended will be provided )
• Some computer knowledge for entering in daily transactions.
• Forklift experience is highly desired. The candidate will be required to obtain a Hi-lo license while employed with Evoqua
In addition, this person should have the capability to engage and motivate the other team members on their team through the use of open communication, positive reinforcement, and a hands-on and participative leadership style. This position reports directly to the shift manager.
**A high school diploma or GED is required for all employment with Evoqua.