Quincy Street, Inc, is a growing, successful pork processor in the Holland area. Our work environment demands a commitment to total Customer Satisfaction and Quality through the application of teamwork, integrity, shared success, and growth. Our organization offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to those who are willing to engage, work diligently, and participate in personal, professional, and organizational growth.
We are currently seeking a hands-on, experienced individual for our Maintenance team on 1st shift 6am-3pm. The ideal candidate for this position will have the following characteristics and experience:
- Proven skills in performing general equipment repair
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Electrical Experience including trouble shooting and repairing PLC Controls
- Demonstrated experience in pneumatics and hydraulics
- TIG Welding Experience
- A working knowledge of industrial Ammonia and Freon refrigeration
- A TEAM PLAYER, with demonstrated ability to work within a team environment and develop with others
- A strong set of core values that transcends both personal and professional environments.
- Prior experience in the Food Industry a plus
Quincy Street, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer