Creative Dining Services – Corporate Headquarters – Zeeland, MI
Flexible Work Schedule – Remote and In-office
Please use this link to apply on our company site: https://bit.ly/3QDo8GC
***Submission of your design portfolio should be attached to your application or sent to Kristen Fenner at email@example.com***
Why just work when you can be Creative?
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be part of a dynamic corporate sales and marketing team. You will play an integral role in B2B and B2C marketing in the world of chefs, food trends, and dining, at a time when we are in a high growth mode. You will grow your strategic skills and marketing capabilities while building an impressive portfolio of design work.
This position reports directly to the Associate Vice President of Business Development and Marketing and works closely with the Marketing Lead, Business Development Director(s), and other marketing team members.
RFP Bid Submissions, Presentations, and Merchandising
To help Creative Dining secure new business or maintain existing business with colleges and universities, corporations, and adult living communities, you will compose and design branded proposals, pitch decks, and displays highlighting the on-trend food and services we offer.
You will be responsible for the visual layout of proposal development for key segments: college and universities, corporate, and adult living dining programs. Your role in collaboration with the marketing team will gather existing content and reframe it to comply with the current Request for Proposal.
Trade Show, Conferences, and Corporate Event
You will develop and design marketing components: signage, giveaways, and collateral to support the Business Development Team plan for annual meetings, admin summits, and culinary training events. Your work will inspire meaningful conversations with prospective clients and internal departments.
Marketing Materials for Current Accounts
You will complete design and marketing projects for current Creative Dining accounts. Marketing components will include:
- Catering guides
- Social Media posts
- Digital monitor templates
- Point of sale interface design
- White-labeled mobile app
- Promotion marketing toolkits
- Strong project management and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task and fluctuating priorities
- Discerning eye for graphic design, what looks professional, and accurate with brand standards
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft programs: PowerPoint, Word, Docs, Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or graphic design or related field
- At least 1-2 years of professional working experience preferred
- Experience working in the hospitality field preferred
About Creative Dining:
Creative Dining partners with colleges and universities, Fortune 500 companies, and full-service senior living communities to provide a stellar hospitality and food service management experience. Founded 31 years ago to serve with excellence, flexibility, and transparency, we now operate across 14 states within over 70 locations. Creative Dining is headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, and employs 2,000 Creative team members. Check out creativedining.com to learn more.
Creative Dining Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran Friendly.
We offer a wide array of benefits, including:
- Health, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and disability coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus opportunity based on mutually agreed upon KPIs