Marketing Internship (Part-time & Paid)
Macatawa Technologies is seeking a Marketing Intern for a Summer/Fall 2021 internship (June through December)! As an intern for Macatawa Technologies, you will work alongside the business owner and sales team to facilitate and handle the day to day marketing activities. This position has flexible hours, targeting between 12-16 per week and is located right in beautiful downtown Holland, Michigan.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Business Major in progress with focus in Marketing / Communications / IT
- Excellent written, communication, and computer skills using unique, creative approaches
- Attention to detail is key – work must look professional and be well written and organized
- Experience with graphics and content layout, social media platforms, video editing, and customer relationship management software is preferred
- Professional presence to represent our company at events
As an intern with us, you will:
- Maintain company communication channels including; website, LinkedIn, newsletters, e-mails, blogs, etc.
- Create and manage monthly videos or podcasts geared towards prospect/existing customers
- Focus on supporting customer initiatives and data, including; client list, learning and attending events and campaigns
- Support customer acquisition, place online ads, maintain lead scoring for sales reps, create promotional materials
Macatawa Technologies is an established, award-winning, managed IT service provider located in downtown Holland. We are regarded as a premier provider of IT solutions with support for small to mid-sized businesses and organizations located from Grand Rapids to the lakeshore.
At Macatawa Technologies, we have an engaging team of lifelong learners who are experts in their field, yet are humble, down to earth individuals. As a team, we find fun in our daily work and strive to maintain a good work life balance!
If you are interested in joining our solution-oriented, fun-loving and caring team, please submit your resume for immediate and confidential consideration. We look forward to speaking with you about our Marketing Intern position!
Apply today at: