Mechanical Machine Builder
Mechanical Builder -1
Hil-Man Automation LLC and Precision Dispense Technologies
We are an established and steadily growing automation and specialty machine company looking to fill a full-time position with a detail oriented, dependable person. We offer a competitive wage including an extensive benefit package and steady flow of work in a creative and innovative environment.
Job Location: Zeeland, Michigan
The Mechanical builder fulfills the critical role of bringing designs to life in production. We build various projects ranging from simple templates and fixtures to fully automated robot work cells. Mechanical builders are expected to have strong mechanical background and exceptional attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years’ experience required
- Well-rounded mechanical background in many areas
- Pneumatic plumbing
- Mathematical abilities
- Mechanical and pneumatic blueprint reading
- Machine assembly
- Manual Machining (lathe, mill, surface grinder etc.)
- Work, repair and retro fit cells for customers
- Work in adhesion systems , clean, test build glue systems
- Machine tuning and troubleshooting
- Collaboration/Problem solving
- Good communication and attention to detail
- Occasional overnight travel
Our ideal candidate will be looking for a career in the machine building or machinist trade. We offer tuition reimbursement and great growth potential for upcoming tradesmen. This is a first shift position.
If you're experienced, hardworking, detail oriented, dependable and focused on producing a quality product, we may be the place for you. Please email a resume including salary requirements for consideration.