Middle School Assistant Wrestling Coach
Hamilton Community Schools invites qualified coaches to apply for the available Middle School Assistant Wrestling Coach.
- 18 years of age and a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience coaching/wrestling at the high school/college level
- Demonstrates dependability and promptness
- Ability to assume responsibility for supervising students
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff, parents and the general public with the understanding that confidentiality should be exhibited.
- Ability instruct our student-athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary to realize individual and team success.
- Provide a foundation for integrity, pride of accomplishment, sportsmanship, self-discipline, goal setting, teamwork and self-confidence.
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director/Varsity Head Coach
PAY RATE: According to Schedule B of the HEA Collective Bargaining Agreement
All applicants should apply using the on-line application system on the Hamilton Community Schools website www.hamiltonschools.us
Any questions can be sent to Eric Talsma, Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hamilton Community Schools is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, color, height, weight, marital status, familial status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status with applicable state and federal laws.
DISTRIBUTION: Internal / External