Molding Supervisor in Training
You bring the eagerness to learn and we will equip you with the technical skills needed through our robust in-house training to help you grow into a supervisor role!
Perks and Benefits:
- Closed Sunday
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- 24-hour access to Royal’s on-site fitness facility
- Lead a small team in the execution of daily production tasks and in continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot injection molding processes and equipment. Problem-solve in order to develop corrective actions for customer issues and ideas for improvement
- Schedule staff and create assignments in order to hit daily goals
- Regularly write and conduct employee performance evaluations
- Assist in performing mold and color changes
- Prioritize production orders and oversee the production of quality products to ensure our customer standards and needs are met
- Maintain the work area, equipment and molds to provide the team with an organized workplace and proper tools
- Responsible for machine safety and for following all prescribed lock out procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hands-on technical experience, preferred
- Prior leadership experience (or strong leadership potential)
- Willing and able to work 45-50 hours per week
- (Although this is a 2nd or 3rd shift position, there may be some training required on 1st shift)
APPLY TODAY: Click Here!
Royal is a diverse manufacturer of injection molding, urethane foam and assemblies. We serve the automotive, furniture, and consumer products industries. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.