The Navy is looking for qualified men and women between the ages of 17 to 39 years old that have graduated high school or received their GED.
As a Reserve Sailor you’ll not only be serving your country, you’ll be enhancing your own civilian career. You’ll have
access to great training and leadership-building opportunities that will help you move up both in the Navy and in
your civilian career. The Navy will work with you so you can be flexible in scheduling your Reserve time. It really is
the best of both worlds. You serve your country—you stay true to yourself.
With the Navy Reserves, you will complete Basic Training and your school training. Afterwards you drill one weekend a month and two weeks a year. This lets you earn that extra money, receive some extra benefits and stay home in Michigan with your family and friends.
***Give me a call at 616-840-2016 to discuss what we can do for you!**
Benefits to include:
- Navy Reserve drill pay
- Education Benefits
- Health Benefits ($238.99/month for member and family) / ($47.20/month for member only), including up to $400,000 in life insurance
- Chance to acquire new skills and sharpen existing ones while enhancing your civilian career
- VA guaranteed home loans in excess of $400,000
- Extra pay opportunities
- Earn points toward retirement benefits every time you drill.
- Opportunity to go to Active Duty if you want more!