Pest Control Technician
Pest Control Technician Job Description
Tired of being stuck inside with the same view from your office or line? Are you looking to start a new career at one of the best paying companies in the industry?
Van Den Berge Pest Control is a locally owned and operated company, serving the greater West Michigan area since 1986.
- We offer complete training and state certification
- Fully outfitted trucks & equipment
- Voted best of West Michigan 5+ years running
We are looking for a Pest Control Technician / Route Manger to join our Team!
- 1styear: $40,000 - $45,000
- Quarterly bonus’ and 3% retirement contribution plan
- 1 week paid vacation
- Manage your own work schedule
- Service homes & business to control/eliminate pest or rodent issues.
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Communicate proper expectations and treatment information
- Accurately record products used, areas treated, targeted pests, & areas of concern
- Independently manage/schedule your area route.
We strive to hire people with a positive can-do attitude and a customer service mindset. People who are honest, detail oriented, and can work independently.
- Must have clean Driving record/ active driver’s license
- Ability to handle physical workload (4gal backpack sprayer)
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Previous In-Home service experience preferred, but not required
Route Locations of Hiring:
- Holland South Side
- Grand Rapids
To learn more and apply, please click here: https://www.indeed.com/job/pest-control-technician-b0d714266e3b4ce8