PRN Therapists | Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant
Nephew Physical Therapy is a Private, Outpatient Orthopedic Clinic and we are looking for a PRN Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant!
The ideal candidate is a skilled professional that loves helping people and is passionate about delivering quality care while making a real difference at a privately owned, Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapy Clinic.
We are looking for therapists who:
- Values one-on-one treatment. (No double booking).
- Values one hour appts to be able to do manual therapy, education, exercise instruction; and still get your notes done. (No paperwork at home, that is time for you and your family).
- Enjoys quality time treating patients. (Likes to Build Relationships).
- Wants to work with a locally owned, independent clinic. (Your input matters).
- Loves West Michigan, building relationships & playing "Dutch Bingo." (If you know you know).
PRN - Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant | Job Details
- Vacation Coverage – usually known 2-3+ months in advance.
- Fill in with High Census.
- Sick Coverage, if you have a flexible schedule.
- Work as much or as little as works for your lifestyle.
- Wants to be a part of a team and have a Physical Therapy clinic to call home.
- Compensation based on position and years of experience.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with a cover letter telling us the top three reasons they would be a great fit with NephewPT. Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title in the Subject Line.
For a more comprehensive job description visit our website.
To Learn more about NephewPT check out our,
- Read our Patient Google Reviews
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.
By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.