Production Control Coordinator
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy benefits from their first day of employment including:
- 4 weeks paid vacation and an option to purchase an additional week
- Priority Health Insurance
- Newly renovated on-site gym open 24 hours
- 401k Benefit - If you contribute 6% of your annual salary, Haworth will contribute up to 7%
- Annual bonus programs
- Company provided Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- 4 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Zero waste to landfill company which provides personal on-site recycling drop-off
We are currently looking for a Production Control Coordinator to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Production Control Coordinator, you will:
Coordinate efforts among supervisors, planners, engineers, shifts, departments, and plants to support manufacturing execution. Ensures plant-wide departments are supplied with necessary raw and in-process materials. Review and release production orders as needed to ensure production efficiencies and schedule completion. Investigate and track shortages; initiates order quantity changes with other department members to meet daily production requirements.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Associates degree in Business or Operations. In lieu of degree, you must have 2 years of additional work experience for every 1 year of education not completed.
- 3 years of experience in a production/manufacturing environment or with inventory management.
- Ability to lift/move material/product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
- Current and continuing right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to facilitate and assist with leading activities required for achieving KPIs and meeting team goals.
- Working knowledge of production floor environment and inventory control procedures.
- Working knowledge of current software utilized for production planning and material control.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Understanding of JIT (Just in Time) principles.
- May be required to obtain and maintain valid forklift license to support material availability and inventory movement.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
EEO, ADA, AA Statement
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.