Production Planning Supervisor
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Production Planning Supervisor to join our team in Holland, MI supporting our Laminate Product Plant.
As a Production Planning Supervisor, you will:
Provide leadership in scheduling and sequencing of manufactured materials and optimization of work center constraints. Ensure continuity of supply of manufactured materials for assigned manufacturing site(s). Manage inventory levels and allocation of manufactured materials according to customer demands and company objectives. Regularly review and understand network capacity requirements and capabilities to ensure customer demands are met. Translate demand requirements into capacity requirements for production plants.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business and 7 years of experience in commodity planning/purchasing, production planning and control, production modeling, or inventory and warehouse management.
- If you do not have a degree listed above, 15 years of experience in commodity planning/purchasing, production planning and control, production modeling, or inventory and warehouse management are required.
- 1 year of leadership/supervisory experience leading and developing individuals.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Experience working with ERP systems, such as SAP
- Inventory management experience
- Commodity Planning (PO management with suppliers) experience
- PPDS (Production Planning/Detail Scheduling) experience
- PFEP (Plan For Every Part) experience
- Intermediate experience with Excel
- Experience in electronics, automotive, or furniture manufacturing environment
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of ERP system(s).
- Understanding of JIT concepts, theory of constraints and lean philosophy.
- Strong project management and relationship building skills.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, develop and execute objectives for team and affect business goals.
- Ability to conduct process reviews of the current and future sate to remove waste from processes and apply value-added engineering concepts.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.