Program Manager - New Product Development
Program Manager - New Product Development ~ Holland MI
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities.
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager - New Product Development to join our team in Engineering.
As a Program Manager - New Product Development, you will:
Lead a cross-functional team of resources in support of the Product Engineering departmental goals and competitive strategic projects to plan, organize, and implement new products, product line enhancements, quality improvements and cost reduction projects. Follow product line management lead in identifying customer needs and setting project goals to attain needs as project deliverables. Establish team objectives, coach team members, and serve as a facilitator and problem-solver to assist team members with establishing their goals. Provide project updates including timeline, budget, and roadblocks to executive leadership.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or Sales.
- 8 years of project team member experience.
- 4 years of team leadership experience.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or Sales.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Previous office furniture experience.
- Experience leading projects for an OEM that both develops and sells product.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Knowledge of manufacturing business practices and systems.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership teams.
- Experience in early product ideation, translating customer needs into product and leading a team through the project.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, up to 15% of time.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.