Purchasing Agent I
Purchasing Agent I
Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms. Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive, and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
- $1,200 Sign-On Bonus - Paid in monthly increments
- $1,200 Employee Referral Bonus - Paid in monthly increments
- Profit Sharing Bonus - Paid out each quarter
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) with Flex Spending or Health Savings Accounts
- New Hires are eligible for health insurance benefits on day one!
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks of paid vacation to start with yearly increases (2 additional days each year) up to a maximum of 6 weeks
- 4 weeks of unpaid leave decreases yearly as more paid vacation is earned until maximum of 6 weeks paid vacation
- 10 weeks of paid vacation for 11th year (4 weeks of paid vacation awarded for 10 years of service + 6 weeks earned)
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
401(K) & Roth IRA
- 50% match up to 6% for all participating employees
- Tuition Reimbursement for job-related and certificate programs
- Onsite ESL and Spanish classes
- Flex Spending Account for child care
- Tri-Share child care program
- Annual company picnic
- Annual golf outing
- Annual holiday party
- White-Caps baseball ticket raffles
- Clean work environment
- Smooth pace of work
- Family owned and operated
- Security of work for an established, growing company that serves a diverse customer base
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus.
- Bi-Weekly Pay
If you are a dynamic individual with excellent purchasing abilities then Plascore, Inc. has the perfect career opportunity for you! We are seeking a dedicated entry level MRO Purchasing Agent to work hand in hand with business units to provide the best possible service and solutions. The qualified candidate will be part of a dynamic team assisting with the purchasing of raw materials, services and supplies, all while performing administrative duties.
- Source and procure materials, MRO, supplies, equipment, and services at the best cost/value.
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets.
- Assist with creating and maintaining material specifications.
- Provide quote information as required.
- Evaluate supplier performance.
- Assist with negotiating supplier contracts.
- Resolve quality issues with suppliers.
- Assist with forecasting material requirements.
- Initiate cost savings programs.
- Inventory management.
- Verify products/services are received and paid according to the purchase orders.
- Participate in improving our product, processes equipment and methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- 1-3 years of experience in purchasing helpful
- Excellent organization, computer, communication, and technical skills are required with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR Regulations. Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card').
We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
LINK TO APPLY: Purchasing Agent I (paycomonline.net)