Come work for B2 Outlet Stores! B2 Outlets is a family owned, friendly, team-oriented retail company committed to giving back. We strive to treat our employees like family. Come join our team!
We are looking for an Area Supervisor who will assist to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers and staff feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services, and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability. *Candidates for this position will be training at our James St location in Holland until we make the move to the new location on Chicago Dr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Area Supervisor helps develop and sustain B2 Outlet Stores by engaging in creative and effective management strategies that result in sustainable growth. They are responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction, meeting sales and profitability goals and managing staff effectively.
- Attend and participate in weekly and quarterly Leadership functions, on and off site or virtually
- Develop business strategies to raise our customer pool, expand store traffic, and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by hiring, training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to Retail Associates
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Communicate and train our mission and vision, core values, policies and procedures
- Implement and maintain social media and marketing initiatives
- Evaluate inventory on a weekly basis for store optimization
- Fulfill store operational requirements, including the scheduling of team members, completing performance evaluations, determining, and implementing corrective measures as needed, and recommending raises and/or promotions.
- Deal with issues that arise from team (complaints, grievances, etc.)
- Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance
- Ensure that store presentation is optimized at all times
- Ensure that all retail associates are completing daily tasks
- Optimize guest check out experience, ensuring that all customers receive fast, efficient, and friendly service.
- Address guest concerns in a professional manner, always seeking guest satisfaction
- Promote B2 Outlet Stores through daily connections and contacts outside of the store
- Model Servant Leadership, seeking always to grow and mentor team members.
- Additional duties as needed
- Minimum (1) 8-hour Saturday
- Minimum (1) 8-hour afternoon/evening shift each week (12-8 pm or 1-9 pm)
- Minimum (6) 8-hour afternoon/evening shifts during the month (12-8 pm or 1-9 pm)
- Black Friday weekend
- Vacation blackout periods: November & December
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements: * High school diploma or GED required
- Familiarity with retail management practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow B2 procedures and processes
- Familiar with and the ability to use POS systems
- Ability to use MS Office products (i.e. Word and Excel)Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift items weighing 50 lbs or less
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Apply at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/B2-Outlet-Stores/jobs