Retail In-Store Financial Service Representative
Financial Service Representative
We are currently seeking a Financial Services Representative to join us. The person in this position will report to the Branch Manager.
Can you start a conversation with anyone? Do you enjoy helping people find the right solution with a smile? If so, we’ve got the perfect position for you at one of our retail in-store locations.
As a Retail In-Store Financial Service Representative at Michigan First Credit Union, you’ll be challenged to deliver five-star service while building relationships with our members. We’re a family here, so outstanding teamwork is a must. Our number one goal is to provide our members and potential new members with personalized solutions to their financial situations so they can walk out feeling happy, satisfied, and worry-free.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver stellar service to credit union members and potential new members. No slackers here!
- Serve as a face for our brand. Happy, confident, positive – that’s who we are.
- Provide solutions. We want the critical thinkers, the expert interviewers, the stellar listeners. You’ll need to be able to provide unique and personalized financial solutions for our members and potential new members. This means helping them with their loan decisions, showing them how to save money, and figuring what accounts work best for them.
- Introduce potential new members to all the amazing perks of being a Michigan First Credit Union member.
- Follow through. If you can deliver on promises and make sure all details are covered, you’ll LOVE it here at Michigan First!
What We’re Looking For:
- Outgoing, personable candidates. You must truly love talking to people to work here.
- Professional experience, preferably 3+ years. Have you worked in financial sales or retail? Great! Have you worked in a relationship banker or personal banker role? Even better!
- Customer service, preferably 3+ years. We’re a people’s credit union, and our members deserve the best possible experience.
- You’ll have to be able to learn our products and services thoroughly and quickly. That’s what we’re here for, after all! You’ll need a high school diploma/GED, preferably an Associate’s in business or a related field.
- A flexible schedule. Our in-store locations are open later and on Saturdays to better serve our members.
- We need team players! You must be able to assist at any of our in-store locations to meet business needs.
For more information and to apply, click here.
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.
By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.