Security - The Knickerbocker
What we offer you
● An innovative, growing company in our industry.
● A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
● A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
Be a positive ambassador of our company while ensuring the safety of our staff and guests.
What you would do
● Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
● Immediately welcome & warmly greet guests upon arrival and departure.
● Accurately check various forms of identification to prevent underage entrance/ consumption.
● Confiscate illegal forms of identification (fake id or id’s not belonging to the guest).
● Communicate in a friendly and professional manner with guests.
● Handle disgruntled guests.
● Be able to recognize intoxicated guests, and not allow them to enter.
● Assist staff with cutting off an intoxicated guest or removal, if needed.
● Ensure guests are not smoking or vaping inside the building.
● Must conduct Pub “walk throughs” both inside and outside, to ensure safety.
● Conduct accurate guest counts, not to exceed capacity.
● Communicate with the manager on duty and other security guards throughout the shift.
● Perform other job duties as assigned.
What you offer us
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Problem solving and forward-thinking mindset.
● Ability to multi-task with a calm, positive attitude.
● A passion for engaging with guests and for providing a hospitality-focused environment.
● A desire to be part of high-functioning team.
● Possess good communication skills and the ability to work well with teammates.
● Maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
● Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
● Be able to work in a standing position for up to ten (10) hours at a time.
● Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift fifty (50) pounds.
● Experience in a security position or similar.
● ServeSafe certified, or the ability complete certification within 90 days of employment.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead
Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
* Ensuring guest and staff safety.
* Welcoming everyone in a way that will enhance the quality of their lives.
Summary of a typical day
* Greet guests and verify identification.
* Support staff with any issues.
* Maintain a presence at the door to prevent and handle safety concerns.
Reports to: General Manager