Senior Financial Analyst II
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst II to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Senior Financial Analyst II. you will:
Lead financial planning, reporting, accounting, and business analysis processes necessary to support Company objectives. Ensure all financial reports and analysis comply with appropriate accounting principles and company policies, accurately reflect condition of business, and provide reliable information necessary to control operations. Actively lead monthly financial reporting, quarterly forecasting, annual audit and budgeting processes.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years experience in finance/accounting
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s of Science in Accounting
Experience in a manufacturing environment
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and collaborative skills.
- Strong accounting, analysis, problem solving and data gathering skills.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally up to 5% of the time.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact email@example.com.