Senior Workplace Design Specialist - Mock-ups
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
Why Haworth? Find out here!
We are currently looking for a Senior Workplace Design Specialist - Mockups to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Senior Workplace Design Specialist - Mockups, you will:
Provide creative design application expertise on mockup requests at workstation and beta-site levels. Lead mockup projects and collaborates with dealers, Tailored Solutions, and Manufacturing to ensure priority, quick turn-around delivery of mockup pre-builds to meet client deliverables. Responsible for tracking all phases of project. Shares knowledge and design through presentations to clients, dealers, and Field Sales members.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or closely related field or have an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 years commercial interior design experience
- 3 years project management experience of medium-scale projects
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- 1 level of professional certification (National Council for Interior Design Qualification [NCIDQ], Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design [LEED], American Institute of Architects [AIA], or National Council of Architectural Registration Boards [NCARB]) and/or 1 year additional continuing education coursework in business, design, or creative studies strongly preferred
- Ability to occasionally travel away from corporate offices, including internationally throughout North America; minimal travel outside West Michigan area required
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial office interiors industry designing workstations.
- Good drafting and lettering skills necessary for presentation work.
- Strong working knowledge of current Automated Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD) application.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and hectic environment and still be able to deliver results.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work equally well as member of project team or independently.
- Demonstrated conflict management and negotiation skills to effectively resolve issues.
- Must be able to be trusted with confidential information needed to perform work.
- Excellent client interaction and design skills.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at https://Careers.Haworth.com.
EEO, ADA, AA Statement
As an EEO/AA employer, Haworth will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
If you have questions about any of the above policies, or if you require an ADA accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 393-1600.