Wolverine Power Systems is Michigan's exclusive Generac Industrial Distributor, specializing in generator solutions for a wide range of applications, including industrial, commercial, and residential. At Wolverine Power Systems, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers, and make a real impact to ensure reliable back up power across Michigan. We offer a supportive work environment where professional development is encouraged. With comprehensive benefits and a commitment to work-life balance, Wolverine Power Systems is the ideal place to build a fulfilling career. Apply today and be part of a team that powers the future!
Wolverine Power Systems Benefits:
- Full time team members are eligible for insurance benefits on day one!
- HSA qualifying Medical Insurance options
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Basic Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks paid time off to start with seniority increases
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off -VTO
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement Leave
- 33% match up to 6% of salary for all participating team members
- $1,100 Employee Referral Bonus Program -$100 at start, $1000. at one year
- $25 store credit per Impression. $500 Impressions Award-Annual to recipient of most Customer Impressions
- Family owned and operated
- Job security in a growing Essential Service company
- Bi-Weekly Pay
Schedule the repair and preventative maintenance of portable, air cooled, industrial generators, and related equipment with customers and dispatch calls to Technicians. Manage and adjust schedules to ensure service is completed in the most cost effective and satisfying manner.
• Schedule all field and service maintenance and repair of industrials, residential, and portable generators according to established dispatch procedures to ensure timely and accurate schedules of work.
• Confirm availability of parts and special equipment required for successful completion of service job.
• Interact with customers on a regular basis regarding service needs, confirmation of appointments, service quotes, approval for work, and follow-up needs.
• Receive service quotes from Operations Department and service customers according to established service quote procedures.